Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- stacked fabric canvases, but I saw this done with foam board and scrapbook paper attached with spray adhesive and double sided tape on hgtv
- DIY Just fabric, styrofoam and staples! Or you can decopodge your fav paper onto thin plywood and then stencil your initials or fav design. No need for expensive canvas. So simple
- diy wall art with scrapbook papers, crafts, decoupage, home decor, wall decor, The final result See all the steps and supplies on my blog
- tips on making pattern out of butcher paper & attaching arms | opulent cottage
- Spray paint fake flowers, glue to canvas.
- I could do this with the boxes horizontally instead of vertically, making shelves for very light stuff (like stuffed animals and burp cloths)…for far less than, say, the $20/shelf that I was looking at for canvas corner shelves…
- TurtleCraftyGirl: DIY: Canvas Dropcloth Curtains
- I coffee-colored some paper for art today! This is the beginning of my mini coffee bar in my kitchen. Stay tuned for the dresser redo soon to come!
- The Paper Mulberry: || HEADBOARDS | Padded and Upholstered
- A small breakfast nook but very well done. Love the bench top and table top wood. This nook has a bit of a room-divider feel with the arch overhead and the seat back doing double-duty as a storage niche on the back side.
- Amazing diys on this old run down foreclosure. Enjoy the inspiration!
- Bathroom on a budget, Small bathroom in a small condo., Bathrooms Design