Photo via: lunchbox.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Lafayettes Allure Visionaire Transitional Window Shades offer you the privacy of a window shade with the softened view of a sheer without raising or lowering the shade. Yes, I know this picture is sideways. I like it because it reminds me of Mystery Hill, a tourist trap found in the Irish Hills of Michigan & Gatlinburg, Tennessee during the 1960s & 1970s. If you went there, this wouldnt need explaining …. more wall decor ideas on our site
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- Instead of making a fabric deck to cover the entire box spring, I attached the gathered fabric to a strip of cotton. This makes maneuvering all that fabric much easier and less swear-inducing. Its also super easy to attach to the box spring. The secret? Twisted upholstery pins.
- Add boards to bottom of box spring, cover in fabric, and add some legs for a new bed frame to update room
- Turning a box spring into a bed frame is budget friendly and a great way to disguise those ugly box springs!
- Under bed storage -very simple wooden box, paint, some casters and BOOM- extra storage!
- Vâmo Lá em Casa: Cabeceira Cama Box
- Shadow Box Idea…for all of our ticket stubs. No wonder I have saved my ticket…
- DIY No-Sew Upholstered Ensemble-Bed Base (box spring) . Tutorial and photos by Marissa Rehkopf | Momma Rake [Please keep photo credits and original link if reusing or repinning. Thanks!]
- DIY upholstered bed frame and headboard. Great pictures of the process of building it on the linked site. Maybe something like this in the master bedroom with a rich tapestry fabric on the headboard and complimentary plain fabric on the box. -CAB
- Refurbished Vintage Grey Chest of Drawers with by inspiritdeco – Made with Kee Klamp Fittings