Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Fresh Wave Stinky Dorm Kit. A great going away present for that son or daughter going off to college.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- What a great idea! Dress up plain, inexpensive kitchen stools with custom-made covers. Change the covers, change the look of your kitchen! | 16 farm kitchen features we love | Living the Country Life | www.livingthecoun…
- Kids closet redo. Before was your average sliding door closet. My kids share a small bedroom and have little space. My solution, a closet with shelving and a desk!
- Basic dorm room tips for every freshman // These are great ideas for a Baylor dorm!
- South Shore Decorating Blog: Bunk Beds for Sleepover? And LOTS of Twin Beds in Superbly Cute Rooms
- So cute for the girlies if and when they ever share a room!
- Easy way to fix ugly closet doors – cover with fabric! What a great idea!
- How To Build A Chaise Lounge With Extra Storage Space http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/werk Were glad we came across this chaise lounge. It’s built with a simple frame, comfortable and a perfect place for keeping a great amount of stuff.
- How to Make a Contemporary Upholstered Headboard for Under $30- greAt idea to do before the holidays! by gabriela