Photo via: twighome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mantles are such gorgeous pieces of architectural salvage, just begging to be repurposed into headboards. Enjoy these DIY ideas that may have you sleeping under a mantle soon enough!
- Boho Chic Bedroom styled by Blissfully Eclectic
- I just used this idea for my master bedroom in my apartment…gone the old dorm room look…in is a very Chic French Country look…I just luv it…
- DIY Custom Shabby Chic Headboard
- Repurposed Book Flower. Roll the vintage books which were destined for recycling into this stunning and chic decorative flower for your home display.
- Vintage Love!! D.I.Y. Pattern Inspiration * What a great way to use vintage hankies! These would also make a great ring bearer pillow for a shabby chic wedding.
- bedroom design – interior design and decor – bedroom – country shabby chic glamorous via pinterest
- Paisley Dreams Bohemian Headboard by MaefleurDesigns on Etsy. This boho chic headboard was stenciled with the Paisley Craft Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/paisley-pattern-craft-stencils-for-home-decor-projects.html
- Thrifty and Chic: Headboard upgrade…for cheap!
- My girlie beachy shabby chic bedroom. DIY headboard, Rachel Ashwell duvet, chandelier and Loloi small rugs. I love falling alseep in this tiny comfy room everynight!
- Chic Audrey No-Sew Clutch. Super easy and will go with any outfit. This one uses Audreys Buttercream Collection from Jo-Ann Stores. | Project | Sewing / Bags & Purses | Kollabora
- Salvaged planks are lined up to make a headboard with a family photo mounted in the center. The photo can easily be swapped out to match decor changes.