Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY reclaimed wood headboard with painted accent for one of the spare bedrooms.
- Treasured Rubbish: DIY Upholstered Headboard, with Stenciled Fabric– forget the stenciled fabric. cheap but nice feeling fabric with a decent print is fine for me!
- How to build your own pallet wood headboard in a few simple steps. Create a stunning reclaimed wood masterpiece in your garage, custom to your bed!
- The Michelle Grey Weathered Reclaimed Barn wood Bed by thelakenest
- Custom Full/Double Size Headboard from Reclaimed Pallet Wood
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Salvaged planks are lined up to make a headboard with a family photo mounted in the center. The photo can easily be swapped out to match decor changes.
- *****Local customers only, (Pennsylvania/Maryland) WE DO NOT SHIP **** **This listing is for an X rustic farmhouse headboard. This beautiful headboard is made from solid pine. Waste no more time looking at overpriced headboards when you can find exactly what you are looking for at the most reasonable price.** Headboards are handmade and can be customized to your liking. Each piece of the headboard is distressed, sanded, stained, and treated to ensure longevity. **Sizes include: Twin, Doubl…
- DIY Headboard made from indoor shutters ! Its so nice sprucing up the old into new!
- This bar is directly adjacent to the kitchen making it a nice side attraction for wandering guests. Given its proximity to the kitchen, the granite counter top also doubles as an additional serving space.
- Easy DIY rustic headboard– pre-cut boards from The Home Depot, stained and bolted to the bedroom wall. So simple! Seen on Because I Like to Decorate. || @iliketodecorate
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…