Photo via: zomoc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- There are so many things you can do with paints and stains. Ive been looking for an inexpensive headboard and I love the idea of a chalkboard headboard that you can leave sweet messages to your partner on. -Onyx
- I could do this with the boxes horizontally instead of vertically, making shelves for very light stuff (like stuffed animals and burp cloths)…for far less than, say, the $20/shelf that I was looking at for canvas corner shelves…
- 3,000+ FABRICS Do you like to be your own interior decorator? Let our team of professional craftsmen and seamstresses build one for you. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has a huge selection of designer fabrics for your custom window treatments. Linen, sheer, silk, embroidered, damask, chevron, striped, polka dot, lace and much, much more. Stop by our showroom and talk to a Certified Interior Designer about your next project. 303.455.1009
- I really like this bench for the girls room , Lou. What do you think? My First Client Reveal :: YummyMummyClub.ca
- I like the creamware plates on wall over the headboard, however I DO NOT like the kudu horns. I also like the subtle Moroccan style this bedrooms has with the shape of the curtain valances, the chandelier & the Moroccan title look on the fabric which is on the bed & pillow along with the rustic looking benches. Designer: Phoebe Howard
- Dont throw away your old cookie sheets. Use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to clean them with NO scrubbing! How cool is that? This stuff can clean almost anything!
- Can you get paint chips for free or for really cheap? If so, this is a cost-effective wall art project that will give a huge punch of color to your wall.
- 3,000+ FABRICS Do you like to be your own interior decorator & designer? Take charge of creating your own custom window treatments – curtains, drapes, valances, curtain panels & roman shades. How about bedding – comforters, duvet covers, bolsters, throw pillows or upholstered headboards. Windows Dressed Up in Denver is located at 38th on Tennyson St. Talk with a Certified Interior Designer about your next home interior design project. More home decorating ideas on our site.
- I like the two-tone treatment. Im trying to figure out how to paint some walls, pillars, molding, and trim. This is a good example. I also like the idea of adding some cladding and extra molding around the pillars and pony wall.
- It pains like crazy when the wisdom tooth appears and the bad news is that it really has nothing to do with wisdom. Check out these effective remedies that would work effectively to reduce the pain
- I showed you yesterday how we built a bed for B and then improved upon some issues such as extending the height. Thats not all I was busy with this weekend. I also re-upholstered his headboard. I bought some real upholstery fabric in Denmark the year before last. It is strikingly similar in color to the fabric that I put on his old headboard that you see here. There is a huge difference in the texture, quality and the new fabric has backing on it that makes it really sturdy. Most of all I …