Photo via: booshay.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- From Blame My Gypsy-Soul of Peace and Love IVE NEVER NEEDED A CHAIR IN MY LIFE MORE THAN I DO RIGHT NOW.
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…
- Upholster some very basic dining chairs to add some life to the room
- What a great idea! Dress up plain, inexpensive kitchen stools with custom-made covers. Change the covers, change the look of your kitchen! | 16 farm kitchen features we love | Living the Country Life | www.livingthecoun…
- More Life Hacks Why Didnt I Think of That – The Cottage Market
- Fold your bedsheets up and stuff them in a matching pillowcase. | 34 Ingenious Ways To De-Clutter Your Entire Life
- Do you identify yourself as a procrastinator? Many people do and it can be a huge problem for them. Others also identify as procrastinator but accept it, just as the way things are and have made peace with it. Either way, when you put things off, until the tension and discomfort builds, you are creating powerful blocks to living your best life.
- OMG SO Smart!! Life Hacks
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- How to make a DIY Herringbone Headboard
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Rustic Headboard @istandarddesign