Photo via: houseofhawthornes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Birch Bark Vase from an Oatmeal Can | blesserhouse.com – A quick tutorial for how to make a DIY birch bark vase for cheap using items from your pantry to create a cozy style for displaying faux florals.
- *****Local customers only, (Pennsylvania/Maryland) WE DO NOT SHIP **** **This listing is for an X rustic farmhouse headboard. This beautiful headboard is made from solid pine. Waste no more time looking at overpriced headboards when you can find exactly what you are looking for at the most reasonable price.** Headboards are handmade and can be customized to your liking. Each piece of the headboard is distressed, sanded, stained, and treated to ensure longevity. **Sizes include: Twin, Doubl…
- Easy DIY rustic headboard– pre-cut boards from The Home Depot, stained and bolted to the bedroom wall. So simple! Seen on Because I Like to Decorate. || @iliketodecorate
- @Karrie Brothers Brothers Brothers Bullock this made me think of you! Neat DIY gift idea for a Wine Lover!!!
- Build yourself this beautiful platform bed and youre sure to have sweet dreams. It offers a sophisticated style youd pay big bucks for in a store, but this bed is easy and economical to build. Its made from pine boards you can get at any home center th
- DIY Cloth chandelier – would be so sweet over a nursery glider!
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- Easy way to fix ugly closet doors – cover with fabric! What a great idea!
- This cool DIY wreath is made with… coffee filters! coffeefilterwreath
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard..
- Image via A very narrow room, but it works well as a sewing studio – the living curtain idea is fantastic – and then theres the FLOOR! Image via DIY Curtain Tie I need this for the mas
- Great idea! Fabric attached to the wall with liquid starch…peels right off if you move. Awesome for rental homes and dorm rooms. cool!