Photo via: decoratedlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod.
- 101 Headboard Ideas That Will Rock Your Bedroom – love the sheer fabric with lights behind. very romantic
- Love the overlapping frames, master bedroom, or maybe in living room?
- Old Door New Headboard – I purchased this door for $20 at a local junk store. A door with panels works best for this projec…
- Fabric Headboard by All Things Thrifty – made with lots of individual panels
- How to Add Panels to Flat Hollow Core Door | Pretty Handy Girl
- These DIY Headboard Project Ideas will show you how to make a headboard from items such as wallpaper, fabric, wood shims, old shutters, and ceiling panels. Which one will you be making?
- Lafayettes Allure Visionaire Transitional Window Shades offer you the privacy of a window shade with the softened view of a sheer without raising or lowering the shade. Yes, I know this picture is sideways. I like it because it reminds me of Mystery Hill, a tourist trap found in the Irish Hills of Michigan & Gatlinburg, Tennessee during the 1960s & 1970s. If you went there, this wouldnt need explaining …. more wall decor ideas on our site
- 3,000+ FABRICS Do you like to be your own interior decorator? Let our team of professional craftsmen and seamstresses build one for you. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has a huge selection of designer fabrics for your custom window treatments. Linen, sheer, silk, embroidered, damask, chevron, striped, polka dot, lace and much, much more. Stop by our showroom and talk to a Certified Interior Designer about your next project. 303.455.1009
- KITCHEN DESIGN IDEAS might include ROMAN SHADES – this interior design includes a fabric valance with the Volari roman shade and also has a Sheer Vue light filtering option, that allows beautiful light into the kitchen. Horizontal stabilizers are incorporated into the visual design, showing a repeated tuck pleat, adding dimension to the window dressing. The permanent fixed pleats add visual integrity by interrupting the pattern. Different fabrics will give dimension and depth. More ideas online.
- Bi-fold to Paneled French Door Closet Makeover
- DIY Faux Stained Glass Panel