Photo via: pionik.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I showed you yesterday how we built a bed for B and then improved upon some issues such as extending the height. Thats not all I was busy with this weekend. I also re-upholstered his headboard. I bought some real upholstery fabric in Denmark the year before last. It is strikingly similar in color to the fabric that I put on his old headboard that you see here. There is a huge difference in the texture, quality and the new fabric has backing on it that makes it really sturdy. Most of all I …
- I showed you yesterday how we built a bed for B and then improved upon some issues such as extending the height. Thats not all I was busy with this weekend. I also re-upholstered his headboard. I bought some real upholstery fabric in Denmark the year before last. It is strikingly similar in color to the fabric that I put on his old headboard that you see here. There is a huge difference in the texture, quality and the new fabric has backing on it that makes it really sturdy. Most of all I ….
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- This rustic-chic headboard was made from an old picket fence. The pickets were cut up into small pieces, cleaned and then refinished in a few different stains. Then the pieces were fitted into a frame made from more weathered lumber.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- Two Toned Gray End Tables With French Graphics … built wood door, painted with gray chalk paints, spray painted new handles, added French Paris graphic printing in reverse image on laser printer, using blender markers to transfer the graphic to the door, then colored in the image with black permanent marker & distressed & waxed the entire project ……….. DIY table endtable wood furniturehardware spraypaint chalkpaint graphics typography marker French furniture decor crafts
- Build yourself this beautiful platform bed and youre sure to have sweet dreams. It offers a sophisticated style youd pay big bucks for in a store, but this bed is easy and economical to build. Its made from pine boards you can get at any home center th
- Boards – $5.50 at HomeDepot. Just stain and then screw into the wall.
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget