Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you really are looking for great hints on working with wood, then http://www.woodesigner.net can help!
- Basic dorm room tips for every freshman // These are great ideas for a Baylor dorm!
- DIY Birch Bark Vase from an Oatmeal Can | blesserhouse.com – A quick tutorial for how to make a DIY birch bark vase for cheap using items from your pantry to create a cozy style for displaying faux florals.
- Use an empty 32oz coffee creamer bottle to store and pour your refillable Kcups easily.
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- Nail heads are great on headboards. Like the two curved ones but with double row of nail heads perhaps.
- A Fridge-Enveloping Pantry | 36 Things You Obviously Need In Your New Home. Will never happen but it is nice to dream. Pantry and spare fridge.
- How to make a Christmas Coffee Caddy, including a cool mason jar hack and DIY Peppermint Coffee Creamer
- This etsy store is great for rustic furniture and is in SoCAL Barn Door Headboard By Foo Foo La La by FooFooLaLaChild on Etsy
- Use cheap egg foam mattress covers instead of that expensive thick foam at fabric stores -great for DIY headboards and other projects! genius!
- Soak orange peels in vinegar for two weeks in a sealed mason jar. Then pour the vinegar into a spray bottle. Use for cleaning or bug spray. This is great for ants!
- DIY headboard for $46? Yes! AND I can probably add the nail trim that I really like. Need to find some great black/grey fabric!