Photo via: the36thavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My grandma taught me this many years ago. Refreshing towels I use this trick all the time since I noticed my towels smelling funky. It works! – Over time, towels build up detergent and fabric softener, leaving them unable to absorb as much water and smelly. Recharge them by washing them once with hot water and 1cup vinegar, then a 2nd time with hot water and half cup baking soda. This strips the residue and leaves them fresh and able to absorb more water again. Works like a charm! – sublime-d…
- 1. Check for clogs in the drain. 2. Place a dishwasher-safe cup filled with plain white vinegar on the top rack of the dishwasher. Using the hottest water available, run the dishwasher through a cycle – except for the cup of vinegar, the dishwasher needs to be empty. 3. Sprinkle a cup full of baking soda around the bottom and run on short but compete cycle using hot water.
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.
- Once a month, add a cup of Distilled White Vinegar 1 Cup of Baking Soda directly into the drum and use HOT water for washing. Then, I add about cup…
- Shower head cleaner… 1/3 c baking soda, 1 cup white vinegar, 1 plastic bag & 1 twisty tie
- Make Febreze. Cheaper/no phthalates w/eco friendly fabric softener, not phthalate ridden product like Downey. Chemicals in Febreze DONT BREAK DOWN in environment, why smell lingers. INGREDIENTS: 1/8 Cup of fabric softener, 2 tablespoons Baking Soda, Hot tap water, Spray bottle (you can use an empty 27 oz. Febreze bottle)
- Amazing GROUT CLEANER. 7 c water, 1/2 c baking soda, 1/3 c ammonia, 1/4 c vinegar. Spray on, scrub, wipe off. repinned
- Vinegar lemon juice baking soda and water to clean. Let sit for a few minutes
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It will clean the toilet and absorb the odor. This site also has 75 other uses for baking soda! – Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- Dont throw away your old cookie sheets. Use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to clean them with NO scrubbing! How cool is that? This stuff can clean almost anything!
- Homemade Floor Cleaner – before/after shots of our dark laminate wood floors, I dunno, kinda scared, but I have a house with these dark wood floors and they are the biggest pain! I want perfection, may give it a whirl in a small spot to see, lol
- Bullet Proof Coffee – my fave recipe except I use MCT oil (just a different form of coconut oil) … love it with a pinch of Ceylon Cinnamon and once in a while I blend in a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder for an extra punch. Taste is fabulous – this keeps me going for hours – Im addicted!