Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dresser as a footboard
- I coffee-colored some paper for art today! This is the beginning of my mini coffee bar in my kitchen. Stay tuned for the dresser redo soon to come!
- IKEA Fjellse bed upholstered. Stain the legs darker to match the dresser and do a more slimline headboard. Hmm.
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- This caned wingback chair makeover is AMAZING! Come learn how to upholster a chair with the detailed tutorial from Fresh Crush for Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- Cane back chair makeover
- Ive got an update for you on the twin bedroom makeover at the river house! Little by little, pieces have been arriving for the room and…
- Bi-fold to Paneled French Door Closet Makeover
- Got a spare room in need of a makeover? Repurpose it with a home theater renovation and learn how a home equity line of credit from Wells Fargo can help make your room makeover a reality.
- Frugal Home Designs: Closet Door Makeover
- Remodelaholic | Closet Door Makeover (not crazy about the wallpaper, but I like the concept)