Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Curtain rod to create headboard. I want to do this in combination with a canopy somehow.
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod.
- DIY Upholstered Headboard with a High End Look! We were able to create this beautiful headboard for the master bedroom for way less and no sewing was involved!
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- 3 Creative DIY Wall Paint Projects | Midwest Living Use the Covington Stencil to create a stenciled headboard http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/stencil-stencils-covington.html
- Love this curtain rod idea
- “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out three easy steps for how to create one on our blog! Click…”
- Use Dritz nailhead trim to make this fantastic Moroccan table. Great DIY project to create unique looks!
- Beautiful and stylish curtain ideas. This one is beautiful and could even dress up a wall.
- Use a Vintage Doorknob As a Curtain Tieback : Page 02 : Decorating : Home & Garden Television
- DYI headboard. I bought a curtain from west elm to cover a queen size headboard instead of buying expensive fabric, it gave me a luxurious and expensive looking headboard