Photo via: roomzaar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- omg i just love this! The colors make it look fancy and i would like it in my room or living room
- Room divider – LOVE it An Eye for Elegance: A New York City Apartment Designed by William Sofield – ELLE DECOR love! @TheDailyBasics Well-L…
- Manyara Home – Bedroom Minus the chandelier, I love this. That wooden wall art makes me happy – http://www.homedecoz.com/home-decor/manyara-home-bedroom-minus-the-chandelier-i-love-this-that-wooden-wall-art-makes-me-happy/
- Get the look for less, much less! I made this tufted upholstered headboard for only $20. Come learn how to make your own as well as an easy no sew method to tufting! All at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- DIY Fabric headboard…looks super easy! Love this look for the guest room, especially the lights doubling at nightstands!
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- RELAXED ROMAN BLINDS work well with this living room interior design. Volari custom roman shades – Hobbled style, look fantastic in this living room setting.This roman blind fits well with modern home interiors, due to its historical style that gives a sense of tranquility. Free-forming permanent flow pleats, like a waterfall, allow the fabric to cascade down over the horizontal stabilizing slats. Top down bottom up option. More living room decorating ideas on our site & in our Denver showroom.
- What a great idea! Dress up plain, inexpensive kitchen stools with custom-made covers. Change the covers, change the look of your kitchen! | 16 farm kitchen features we love | Living the Country Life | www.livingthecoun…
- Great chair. Makes me want to paint my living room teal, the furniture white and have this chair!
- If your bedroom looks small and crowded, you may need to make a few changes instead of looking for a new house. Here are a few ways to make your bedroom look bigger.
- DIY Upholstered Headboard with a High End Look! We were able to create this beautiful headboard for the master bedroom for way less and no sewing was involved!