Photo via: tealandlime.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When my husband and I moved into our house our bed which has been through 9 years of marriage and 7 moves finally bit the dust. We were left without a headboard and now just have a lovely set of b…
- The upward angle of the frames should match the angle of the stair in a staircase display, again keep larger frames as the focal point and use smaller ones as an accent – note how the corners of the smaller frames are placed in relation to the dotted line…
- Get the look for less, much less! I made this tufted upholstered headboard for only $20. Come learn how to make your own as well as an easy no sew method to tufting! All at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- Here is my simple tutorial on how to make a diy no sew burlap bedskirt. (Bed skirt) http://ashlibrooke83.blogspot.com/2015/04/diy-no-sew-burlap-bedskirt-tutorial.html
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- A fun DIY way to give your bed and bedding a really nice finishing detail while hiding your ugly boxspring!
- Blog Remobília. Picture Frame Layout for the home. Nice idea to the home.
- A Fridge-Enveloping Pantry | 36 Things You Obviously Need In Your New Home. Will never happen but it is nice to dream. Pantry and spare fridge.
- Removing the caning and upholstering a dining room chair tutorial.
- How to paint over glossy furniture WITHOUT SANDING! Oh my I needed to know this. I will not sand again.
- How to Decorate Apartment Walls Without Painting
- Treasured Rubbish: DIY Upholstered Headboard, with Stenciled Fabric– forget the stenciled fabric. cheap but nice feeling fabric with a decent print is fine for me!