Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- omg i just love this! The colors make it look fancy and i would like it in my room or living room
- I just used this idea for my master bedroom in my apartment…gone the old dorm room look…in is a very Chic French Country look…I just luv it…
- My girlie beachy shabby chic bedroom. DIY headboard, Rachel Ashwell duvet, chandelier and Loloi small rugs. I love falling alseep in this tiny comfy room everynight!
- gray walls? I really need to do something in our room. Really like the spacing of pictures above the bed.
- Got a spare room in need of a makeover? Repurpose it with a home theater renovation and learn how a home equity line of credit from Wells Fargo can help make your room makeover a reality.
- Image via A very narrow room, but it works well as a sewing studio – the living curtain idea is fantastic – and then theres the FLOOR! Image via DIY Curtain Tie I need this for the mas
- If youre low on room and you need a small nook for the kids to eat or do their homework. This is genius!
- victorias secret room!!! I want it sooooo bad!! Scratch that, I need this!!!!!! Love itt(:
- Great chair. Makes me want to paint my living room teal, the furniture white and have this chair!
- I really like this bench for the girls room , Lou. What do you think? My First Client Reveal :: YummyMummyClub.ca
- This morning new ontheblog Im sharing my One Room Challenge progress! www.decorgolddesigns.com or link through here ➡️ @decorgold This is another shot of one of the rooms I used for inspiration. Carla Chay, design Ashley Redmond