Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our Shark Week. DIY movie screen by pool to show Jaws! How cool!!
- Creating a peaceful environment for the bedroom will help you relax and have a better nights sleep.
- DIY Fabric headboard…looks super easy! Love this look for the guest room, especially the lights doubling at nightstands!
- Ive got an update for you on the twin bedroom makeover at the river house! Little by little, pieces have been arriving for the room and…
- 16 DIY Headboard Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! could do it for my room use 4 chalkboards for the word love or use 3 letters for the name Mia and put them at the headboard.
- DRAPERY HARDWARE DESIGN can make a beautiful statement when combined with custom curtains or drapery. Home decorators that are considering curtains or drapery in their room design, might look at decorative hardware & finials. Budget to luxury, they can change the wall decor. Duralees Palladia Collection has Swarovski crystals in some of their finials. If you Looking for high end luxury, you have found it. Windows Dressed Up showroom in Denver. More drapery hardware design ideas on our site.
- Save Space and Bunk Up! What a great idea for tweens who share a room, or for the daughter who seems to have a sleepover every night!
- Style at Home – living rooms – two tone gray walls, slate gray, pale gray, tongue and groove paneling
- Got a spare room in need of a makeover? Repurpose it with a home theater renovation and learn how a home equity line of credit from Wells Fargo can help make your room makeover a reality.
- omg i just love this! The colors make it look fancy and i would like it in my room or living room
- Love the bed configuration for the boys room. Shared Kids Rooms: Boy Girl Rooms – Design Dazzle
- I love everything about this. It looks ilke it could be in the corner of the living room without looking like a toysrus threwup