Photo via: realsimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Clean, simple bedroom…I would love windows like this on the sides of our bed! just what I had in mind…now to convince the husband.
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- DIY Fabric headboard…looks super easy! Love this look for the guest room, especially the lights doubling at nightstands!
- Holiday lights are used to create a built-in night-light in a little boys bedroom. Glow-in-the-dark stars accompany the moonlight for some extra sparkle.
- Seat cover for dining chair. Clean, simple wrap around design that fits snugly…
- omg i just love this! The colors make it look fancy and i would like it in my room or living room
- No headboard..this makes the room look bigger and draws the eye up. I love this
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Love the shower, in my dream house on a dimmer/ twinkle switch! Just all over! Imagine having a bath looking at the stars 🙂
- Magical Thinking Moroccan Tile Duvet Cover – Urban Outfitters. Love this boho look duvet for the bedroom.
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!
- Staircase Wall Display – plan how your exact arrangement will look before you put any holes in your walls!