Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- mcm teak credenza – green chairs – lights
- Its no surprise that a textile designer has a radiantly decorated home. Take a look at this Portland-based designers particularly eye-catching interiors on Style Me Pretty Living.
- Before you decide to do a metallic paint on a piece of furniture, it’s important to understand a few things before you even buy the paint. Know What The Final Finish Will Look Like – There is a huge difference between what silver colored spray paint looks like on furniture …
- What a great idea! Dress up plain, inexpensive kitchen stools with custom-made covers. Change the covers, change the look of your kitchen! | 16 farm kitchen features we love | Living the Country Life | www.livingthecoun…
- omg i just love this! The colors make it look fancy and i would like it in my room or living room
- vintage kitchen switch plate.. Ill have to look for one of these
- DIY Fabric headboard…looks super easy! Love this look for the guest room, especially the lights doubling at nightstands!
- This is what I want our Master to look like…Cozy, neutral bedroom.
- Our winter home tour and tips for transitioning from the holidays to a cozy, welcoming, wintery look in your home.
- If your bedroom looks small and crowded, you may need to make a few changes instead of looking for a new house. Here are a few ways to make your bedroom look bigger.
- Make your own headboard for only $50….LOVE this! I have been intimidated by this project for so long, but if you look at the instructions, it is NOT crazy hard!
- No headboard..this makes the room look bigger and draws the eye up. I love this