Photo via: scottylive.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- chair placements, rug placements, headboard styles, wall gallery, curtain information, bed size chart, pillow arrangements | Home Decor Tips, Infographics & Cheat Sheets
- Ana White | Build a Reclaimed-Wood Headboard, Queen Size | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Such a beautiful upholstered headboard. You can print your own upholstery fabric with @printandpressuk diy project print pattern bed headboard
- Step by step tutorial with images giving instructions on how to make a king size platform bed with a hotel style chevron headboard.
- Can you get paint chips for free or for really cheap? If so, this is a cost-effective wall art project that will give a huge punch of color to your wall.
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- 90 year old door made into a headboard to fit both a king size and queen size bed frame.
- A Fridge-Enveloping Pantry | 36 Things You Obviously Need In Your New Home. Will never happen but it is nice to dream. Pantry and spare fridge.
- diy headboard fabric foamboard | We purchased a sheet of insulation from Lowes, which Sean cut to size …
- I like the two-tone treatment. Im trying to figure out how to paint some walls, pillars, molding, and trim. This is a good example. I also like the idea of adding some cladding and extra molding around the pillars and pony wall.