Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creating a peaceful environment for the bedroom will help you relax and have a better nights sleep.
- Easy DIY rustic headboard– pre-cut boards from The Home Depot, stained and bolted to the bedroom wall. So simple! Seen on Because I Like to Decorate. || @iliketodecorate
- Bedroom DIY’s: Ten DIY Headboards | Potentially Beautiful
- Kids closet redo. Before was your average sliding door closet. My kids share a small bedroom and have little space. My solution, a closet with shelving and a desk!
- I just used this idea for my master bedroom in my apartment…gone the old dorm room look…in is a very Chic French Country look…I just luv it…
- Bedroom Design
- Expedit Queen Platform Bed | Creative Pieces Of Wood For A New Bedroom With A Storage by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/14-diy-platform-beds/
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- I finally finished my DIY headboard and floating night stands! Hooray! I really love how they turned out. My bedroom is tiny, so I wanted something very simple and minimalist, yet I still wa…
- BEDROOM: makeover from hip and colorful to shabby style
- Beautiful gray and coral bedroom and tutorial for the fabric covered headboard also. Very high volume of pinning with this bedroom by Infarrantlycreative !
- Holiday lights are used to create a built-in night-light in a little boys bedroom. Glow-in-the-dark stars accompany the moonlight for some extra sparkle.