Photo via: homedecoz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- My girlie beachy shabby chic bedroom. DIY headboard, Rachel Ashwell duvet, chandelier and Loloi small rugs. I love falling alseep in this tiny comfy room everynight!
- Love this basement. I think I actually like the colors for the master bedroom, blues and greys. Benjamin Moore Sylvan mist (blue) and accent wall Storm Cloud gray. like the white dove trim. would be soothing for a master bedroom!
- I like the creamware plates on wall over the headboard, however I DO NOT like the kudu horns. I also like the subtle Moroccan style this bedrooms has with the shape of the curtain valances, the chandelier & the Moroccan title look on the fabric which is on the bed & pillow along with the rustic looking benches. Designer: Phoebe Howard
- PB Teen Cutout Butterfly Map Art, Set Of 3 at Pottery Barn Teen – Teen Bedroom Decorations – Dorm Wall Art –
- Graber Shutters – Red Plantation Shutters Need a custom red shutter for your home? The room design includes red paint colors on the wall that matches the red shutters & the room decor, including the chandelier, stands out. Windows Dressed Up Denver showroom has a wide variety of custom window treatments on display.at 38th on Tennyson St. Plantation shutters come in a wide range of styles to fit your budget. Take a virtual tour & get more window treatment design ideas on our site.
- 101 Headboard Ideas That Will Rock Your Bedroom — minus the lights and fabric hanging.
- Easy DIY rustic headboard– pre-cut boards from The Home Depot, stained and bolted to the bedroom wall. So simple! Seen on Because I Like to Decorate. || @iliketodecorate
- No headboard..this makes the room look bigger and draws the eye up. I love this
- diy wall art with scrapbook papers, crafts, decoupage, home decor, wall decor, The final result See all the steps and supplies on my blog
- Can you get paint chips for free or for really cheap? If so, this is a cost-effective wall art project that will give a huge punch of color to your wall.
- Bullet Proof Coffee – my fave recipe except I use MCT oil (just a different form of coconut oil) … love it with a pinch of Ceylon Cinnamon and once in a while I blend in a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder for an extra punch. Taste is fabulous – this keeps me going for hours – Im addicted!