Photo via: oursmalltownlove.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- Get the look for less, much less! I made this tufted upholstered headboard for only $20. Come learn how to make your own as well as an easy no sew method to tufting! All at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- How to make a custom headboard! Not sure how I feel about upholstered furniture because of the cats but it doesnt seem like it would be that hard to do if done right!
- *****Local customers only, (Pennsylvania/Maryland) WE DO NOT SHIP **** **This listing is for an X rustic farmhouse headboard. This beautiful headboard is made from solid pine. Waste no more time looking at overpriced headboards when you can find exactly what you are looking for at the most reasonable price.** Headboards are handmade and can be customized to your liking. Each piece of the headboard is distressed, sanded, stained, and treated to ensure longevity. **Sizes include: Twin, Doubl…
- Make your own headboard for only $50….LOVE this!
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- Can you get paint chips for free or for really cheap? If so, this is a cost-effective wall art project that will give a huge punch of color to your wall.
- Dont make these mistakes while creating your fabric headboard. Even includes printable instructions so you dont have to keep the post up.
- I dont love the fabric, but here are instructions on how to make your own headboard. SUPER EASY. (good find, Mom)
- So, Ive gotten a lot of emails about this headboard and I want you all to know it so easy to do on your own! The cost of this was roughly …