Photo via: gurutotheoutdoors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My grandma taught me this many years ago. Refreshing towels I use this trick all the time since I noticed my towels smelling funky. It works! – Over time, towels build up detergent and fabric softener, leaving them unable to absorb as much water and smelly. Recharge them by washing them once with hot water and 1cup vinegar, then a 2nd time with hot water and half cup baking soda. This strips the residue and leaves them fresh and able to absorb more water again. Works like a charm! – sublime-d…
- 1. Check for clogs in the drain. 2. Place a dishwasher-safe cup filled with plain white vinegar on the top rack of the dishwasher. Using the hottest water available, run the dishwasher through a cycle – except for the cup of vinegar, the dishwasher needs to be empty. 3. Sprinkle a cup full of baking soda around the bottom and run on short but compete cycle using hot water.
- ONLY use this and it leaves floor spotless. (Heavy duty floor cleaner recipe: cup white vinegar 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap cup baking soda 2 gallons tap water, very warm.) It leaves everything smelling amazing.
- Once a month, add a cup of Distilled White Vinegar 1 Cup of Baking Soda directly into the drum and use HOT water for washing. Then, I add about cup…
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Dont throw away your old cookie sheets. Use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to clean them with NO scrubbing! How cool is that? This stuff can clean almost anything!
- Amazing GROUT CLEANER. 7 c water, 1/2 c baking soda, 1/3 c ammonia, 1/4 c vinegar. Spray on, scrub, wipe off. repinned
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It will clean the toilet and absorb the odor. This site also has 75 other uses for baking soda! – Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- Use an empty 32oz coffee creamer bottle to store and pour your refillable Kcups easily.