Photo via: prettydesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make a Tile-Framed Mirror
- $5 mirrors and some mirror paint…so cute! Possible idea to brighten up wall behind the couch! Mount something like this to an outside structure to create the look of windows?
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.
- BEDROOM UPHOLSTERED HEADBOARDS – bedroom decorating ideas – A custom made upholstered headboard of leather or fabric can certainly make a statement in the bedroom. Combined with the right window treatments, wall decor & bedding, your bedroom will become the retreat you have always dreamed. Windows Dressed Up in Denver will help you design the perfect room. Home decorators can get more bedroom design ideas on our site.
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- framing a bathroom mirror with plastic clips 0
- DIY Starburst Mirror – Cheap round mirrors, bamboo skewers, and a few other easy to obtain items is all you need.
- Dollar Store Mirror | 54 Dollar Store Crafts For The Homestead
- Love this mirror!
- Dollar store mirror frame
- diy pottery barn mirror by lu2513