Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pottery Barn inspired knock-off mirror. Glass tiles were found at the Dollar Store (I heart the Dollar Store!), and the wood used for the backing can be found at your local home improvement store. Site has step by step instructions.
- 60 Projects to Make with Dollar Store Supplies
- How to Fold a Fitted Sheet the Easy Way – angsays.wordpress.com – this really works – its how Ive been folding my fitted sheets for years – then I put it with the flat sheet and a pillow case and put the whole thing in another pillow case. Easy to store on a linen shelf.
- Dollar Store bowls and candle stick holders. Gonna make some of these to hold all my buttons and craft stuff.
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make a Tile-Framed Mirror
- Dollar Store DIY • Tutorials and ideas for DIY decor for the price of a dollar store shopping trip!
- dollar tree picture frames that are spray painted with glass gems, bows, broaches, and flowers
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Center pieces. D.I.Y Hurricane Vases. Candlestick holders/Vases @$1 store. Gorilla Glue candlestick rim to vase = Hurricane Vase.
- $11 using supplies from the Dollar Store! (This whole website is full of Dollar Store tutorials!) pin now
- Check out this roundup of really awesome dollar store DIY projects.
- I need to make one of these for the antique bed. DIY Custom Bedskirt From Flat Sheet :: Hometalk