Photo via: pretavivre.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod.
- I love this pattern, curtains, clothes, books, teddy bears…collecting since my teens x
- This is what you need to hang heavy things on the wall, like headboard made from a door.
- Vintage Love!! D.I.Y. Pattern Inspiration * What a great way to use vintage hankies! These would also make a great ring bearer pillow for a shabby chic wedding.
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- DIY Success! Made a little girls reading nook with walmart curtains, sheers, plastic rain gutters (for book shelves) and a crystal bedazzled pendant lamp. Love how it all came together.
- How to hang art above the sofa
- four 1X6 boards, a sanding block, and a can of stain. Hang with large 3M strips (up to 16lbs and these are just over 5lbs each). Guest bedroom?
- Curtains: 6 ways to color block your home
- How to Fold a Fitted Sheet the Easy Way – angsays.wordpress.com – this really works – its how Ive been folding my fitted sheets for years – then I put it with the flat sheet and a pillow case and put the whole thing in another pillow case. Easy to store on a linen shelf.
- DIY Upholstered Headboard with a High End Look! We were able to create this beautiful headboard for the master bedroom for way less and no sewing was involved!