Photo via: kidsomania.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Make an awesome headboard for twenty bucks! Would be fun to spray paint the foam tiles a bright color
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Love this basement. I think I actually like the colors for the master bedroom, blues and greys. Benjamin Moore Sylvan mist (blue) and accent wall Storm Cloud gray. like the white dove trim. would be soothing for a master bedroom!
- Waverly Ballad Bouquet Blend Robins Egg from @fabricdotcom Screen printed on linen/rayon blend, this medium/heavyweight fabric is perfect for window accents (draperies, valances, curtains and swags), accent pillows, duvet covers, upholstery and other home decor accents. Colors include cream, white, persimmon, pink, sage, yellow and aqua blue.
- Ana White. I would love to make this for our bed. These are instructions on how to make this bed frame $120 for materials
- DIY upholstered headboard. Love the shape of this one. lots of ideas for the headboards but damn i am going to make one of these
- This bar is directly adjacent to the kitchen making it a nice side attraction for wandering guests. Given its proximity to the kitchen, the granite counter top also doubles as an additional serving space.
- This morning new ontheblog Im sharing my One Room Challenge progress! www.decorgolddesigns.com or link through here ➡️ @decorgold This is another shot of one of the rooms I used for inspiration. Carla Chay, design Ashley Redmond
- Learn to make homemade cake flour. Its very easy and cheaper than buying at stores. You only need 2 ingredients: all purpose flour and cornstarch!
- Inexpensive idea for a headboard – 2 doors from Home Depot, painted and topped with crown molding. Really really LOVE this idea!!!!
- Bullet Proof Coffee – my fave recipe except I use MCT oil (just a different form of coconut oil) … love it with a pinch of Ceylon Cinnamon and once in a while I blend in a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder for an extra punch. Taste is fabulous – this keeps me going for hours – Im addicted!