Photo via: thatsmyletter.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY mirror boxes from dollar store supplies… I love it!
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.
- $5 mirrors and some mirror paint…so cute! Possible idea to brighten up wall behind the couch! Mount something like this to an outside structure to create the look of windows?
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- Dollar store mirror frame
- framing a bathroom mirror with plastic clips 0
- diy pottery barn mirror by lu2513
- Make a Wall Mirror
- Dollar Store Mirror | 54 Dollar Store Crafts For The Homestead
- DIY Starburst Mirror – Cheap round mirrors, bamboo skewers, and a few other easy to obtain items is all you need.
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make a Tile-Framed Mirror
- Pottery Barn inspired knock-off mirror. Glass tiles were found at the Dollar Store (I heart the Dollar Store!), and the wood used for the backing can be found at your local home improvement store. Site has step by step instructions.