Photo via: behance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the bed configuration for the boys room. Shared Kids Rooms: Boy Girl Rooms – Design Dazzle
- DIY Headboard | Love the little wood buttons that cover the screw placement at the end of the boards
- No headboard..this makes the room look bigger and draws the eye up. I love this
- The headboard my husband made me out of reclaimed barn lumber and candle lanterns. Love it!!
- Love the overlapping frames, master bedroom, or maybe in living room?
- Love the stone wall down the basement stairs — Staircase Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- 101 Headboard Ideas That Will Rock Your Bedroom – love the sheer fabric with lights behind. very romantic
- A small breakfast nook but very well done. Love the bench top and table top wood. This nook has a bit of a room-divider feel with the arch overhead and the seat back doing double-duty as a storage niche on the back side.
- Dining chair slip cover. Love the button and trim detail.
- Love the shower, in my dream house on a dimmer/ twinkle switch! Just all over! Imagine having a bath looking at the stars 🙂
- Ahh, this is the final planned installment chronicling my love and devotion of Angela’s Painted Cottage, a vacation rental in the mountains of North Carolina that we stayed at a few weeks ago…
- Gray black neutral color palette for a guest bedroom. Love the different patterns and textures