Photo via: designdazzle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- how to split a room with a girl and boy – Google Search
- This morning new ontheblog Im sharing my One Room Challenge progress! www.decorgolddesigns.com or link through here ➡️ @decorgold This is another shot of one of the rooms I used for inspiration. Carla Chay, design Ashley Redmond
- Easy DIY towel rack -super fast, could be cute in kids room for coats/backpacks! Love this tutorail:)
- the boo and the boy: teen rooms
- While this room has many of the smart country design decisions weve seen throughout the home, we love its careful symmetry. Decorative side tables are precisely placed underneath tall windows, which bring in plenty of light on either side of the bed.
- Colorful Design Teenagers Boys Girls Bedroom Decorating Ideas – From orgena.com
- Emery Linen/Cotton Grommet Drape in various colors for Ethans room. The grommet detail is more casual and well-suited for a little boys room.
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- If youre low on room and you need a small nook for the kids to eat or do their homework. This is genius!
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.