Photo via: beingecochic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A small breakfast nook but very well done. Love the bench top and table top wood. This nook has a bit of a room-divider feel with the arch overhead and the seat back doing double-duty as a storage niche on the back side.
- DIY Headboard | Love the little wood buttons that cover the screw placement at the end of the boards
- Love the mirrors behind the nightstand
- The headboard my husband made me out of reclaimed barn lumber and candle lanterns. Love it!!
- Wet bar, love the wall washing lights
- So many do it yourself headboards..I love this one!
- Love the stone wall down the basement stairs — Staircase Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- egg crate as foam— LOVE, LOVE…
- Brick House–I Love! I think I missed the giveaway, but I can still drool 🙂 Is it possible to make one of these yourself?
- Love the shower, in my dream house on a dimmer/ twinkle switch! Just all over! Imagine having a bath looking at the stars 🙂
- Room divider – LOVE it An Eye for Elegance: A New York City Apartment Designed by William Sofield – ELLE DECOR love! @TheDailyBasics Well-L…
- victorias secret room!!! I want it sooooo bad!! Scratch that, I need this!!!!!! Love itt(: