Photo via: thediyplaybook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Build A Chaise Lounge With Extra Storage Space http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/werk Were glad we came across this chaise lounge. It’s built with a simple frame, comfortable and a perfect place for keeping a great amount of stuff.
- DIY Vintage Soda Crate Tutorial | Includes great painting/aging tips and more (using her Silhouette to cut out the stencils)
- Holiday lights are used to create a built-in night-light in a little boys bedroom. Glow-in-the-dark stars accompany the moonlight for some extra sparkle.
- I like the two-tone treatment. Im trying to figure out how to paint some walls, pillars, molding, and trim. This is a good example. I also like the idea of adding some cladding and extra molding around the pillars and pony wall.
- Looking for a fun project? Try making one of these 11 amazing DIY headboards! via @classyclutter4
- DIY Tufted Headboard. I have been looking for a good tutorial for making a headboard! This might be the one!
- The easy, cheating tufted headboard tutorial… this is such a neat idea, especially for an old headboard!
- Easy DIY Platform Bed | Creative Pieces Of Wood For A New Bedroom With A Storage by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/14-diy-platform-beds/
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- Under bed storage -very simple wooden box, paint, some casters and BOOM- extra storage!
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- How to Clean Your Dishwasher. I will have to do this before I move out of my apt to help me get all my deposit back. A burnt pan got smoky looking black stuff on the walls of it :/