Photo via: classyclutter.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- These DIY Headboard Project Ideas will show you how to make a headboard from items such as wallpaper, fabric, wood shims, old shutters, and ceiling panels. Which one will you be making?
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!
- DIY Tufted Headboard. I have been looking for a good tutorial for making a headboard! This might be the one!
- DIY upholstered headboard. Love the shape of this one. lots of ideas for the headboards but damn i am going to make one of these
- These 10 Awesome Fashion Tips and Hacks Posts are AMAZING! Ive found A LOT of different ideas and my wardrobe has already benefited! I am SO pinning for later!
- 11 Amazing DIY Headboard Ideas | www.classyclutter.net
- I need to make one of these for the antique bed. DIY Custom Bedskirt From Flat Sheet :: Hometalk
- DIY upholstered headboard ~ I have had one of these partially done for years now … meaning I have the board with my chosen fabric draped over it. I need to get my batting and foam and finally put the thing together!
- Looking for a little extra organization? Try out this easy crate storage tutorial.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Mantles are such gorgeous pieces of architectural salvage, just begging to be repurposed into headboards. Enjoy these DIY ideas that may have you sleeping under a mantle soon enough!