Photo via: acottageinthewoods.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids closet redo. Before was your average sliding door closet. My kids share a small bedroom and have little space. My solution, a closet with shelving and a desk!
- This is made from a desk and hutch . Score! This website even shows how they made it.
- Big Girl Room Feature on Sweet Little Peanut
- Turn outdated headboard into a padded fabric headboard | Little Green Notebook: Master Bedroom in Rhode Island
- Emery Linen/Cotton Grommet Drape in various colors for Ethans room. The grommet detail is more casual and well-suited for a little boys room.
- Little House of Four
- Holiday lights are used to create a built-in night-light in a little boys bedroom. Glow-in-the-dark stars accompany the moonlight for some extra sparkle.
- Ive got an update for you on the twin bedroom makeover at the river house! Little by little, pieces have been arriving for the room and…
- For the little table found on the side of the road! Crafty Sisters: Tufted Bench~Before and After
- Pebble Mat…got little money but time to glue & arrange? Youve got a pebble mat in your future!
- Looking for a little extra organization? Try out this easy crate storage tutorial.
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …