Photo via: acottageinthewoods.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids closet redo. Before was your average sliding door closet. My kids share a small bedroom and have little space. My solution, a closet with shelving and a desk!
- This is made from a desk and hutch . Score! This website even shows how they made it.
- Big Girl Room Feature on Sweet Little Peanut
- Turn outdated headboard into a padded fabric headboard | Little Green Notebook: Master Bedroom in Rhode Island
- Emery Linen/Cotton Grommet Drape in various colors for Ethans room. The grommet detail is more casual and well-suited for a little boys room.
- Little House of Four
- Holiday lights are used to create a built-in night-light in a little boys bedroom. Glow-in-the-dark stars accompany the moonlight for some extra sparkle.
- DIY Headboard | Love the little wood buttons that cover the screw placement at the end of the boards
- Like the rods and baskets to hold all the little things! This would work in a small bathroom really well.
- Looking for a little extra organization? Try out this easy crate storage tutorial.
- With a little bit of frog tape and some paint, you can give your bedroom a quick makeover. No- were not talking about the walls! Closet doors are often overlooked but have the potential to be a real showstopper!
- Ive got an update for you on the twin bedroom makeover at the river house! Little by little, pieces have been arriving for the room and…