Photo via: activerain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a custom headboard! Not sure how I feel about upholstered furniture because of the cats but it doesnt seem like it would be that hard to do if done right!
- With a little bit of frog tape and some paint, you can give your bedroom a quick makeover. No- were not talking about the walls! Closet doors are often overlooked but have the potential to be a real showstopper!
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Wouldnt this be great if we use a bunch of fabric samples? It would be really easy too. – @Freshome
- This rustic-chic headboard was made from an old picket fence. The pickets were cut up into small pieces, cleaned and then refinished in a few different stains. Then the pieces were fitted into a frame made from more weathered lumber.
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Love this basement. I think I actually like the colors for the master bedroom, blues and greys. Benjamin Moore Sylvan mist (blue) and accent wall Storm Cloud gray. like the white dove trim. would be soothing for a master bedroom!
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …
- Carpet cleaner. I used it and it works very well. Youd think with the peroxide that it would bleach the carpet out, but I was at that point with my carpet (it needs to be replaced but we dont have the $$$) where it didnt matter either way. It works! Then I went over it with my steam mop. My carpet definitely looks better!!!
- omg i just love this! The colors make it look fancy and i would like it in my room or living room
- It pains like crazy when the wisdom tooth appears and the bad news is that it really has nothing to do with wisdom. Check out these effective remedies that would work effectively to reduce the pain