Photo via: scavengerchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Headboard made from indoor shutters ! Its so nice sprucing up the old into new!
- These DIY Headboard Project Ideas will show you how to make a headboard from items such as wallpaper, fabric, wood shims, old shutters, and ceiling panels. Which one will you be making?
- DIY Headboard made with shutters
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- 4 Dollar Tree picture frames + glue = lantern. Add flame burning or flicker candle.
- This vintage-chic headboard was made from an old fireplace mantel with a tufted upholstered insert.
- From old door to beautiful king sized headboard
- This rustic-chic headboard was made from an old picket fence. The pickets were cut up into small pieces, cleaned and then refinished in a few different stains. Then the pieces were fitted into a frame made from more weathered lumber.
- Love the tones, Love the shutters.
- Lafayette Woodland Harvest WOOD SHUTTERS – Plantation Shutters – Windows Dressed Up in Denver, located at 38th on Tennyson St, has a large selection of wood blinds, wood shutters & wood shades. Visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer and get more window treatment design ideas for your next project. Home decorators can find more design ideas on our site. Love the half moon windows & quarter moon window shutters in this living room.
- 31 DIY Ideas How To Use Old Windows
- DIY HEADBOARD — How to make a headboard out of an old door