Photo via: windowsdressedup.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- RELAXED ROMAN BLINDS work well with this living room interior design. Volari custom roman shades – Hobbled style, look fantastic in this living room setting.This roman blind fits well with modern home interiors, due to its historical style that gives a sense of tranquility. Free-forming permanent flow pleats, like a waterfall, allow the fabric to cascade down over the horizontal stabilizing slats. Top down bottom up option. More living room decorating ideas on our site & in our Denver showroom.
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- KITCHEN ROMAN SHADES – kitchen design ideas – Our Portrait flat roman shade is similar to the Classic roman shade – the inverted pleats are eliminated on the face of the fabric & the pattern is not interrupted. The Portrait is enhanced by our non-stitch bonding & fusing method – the stitch marks or holes are eliminated. See more interior design ideas, including window treatments on our site or visit our Denver showroom to talk to a certified interior designer about you home decorating ideas.
- BEAUTIFUL HOME INTERIORS might include ROMAN SHADES – This natural style is inspired by nature. Decorative fabrics provide an organic & natural accent to your windows. The appearance of natural grass with diverse textures & rich colors will bring an easy elegance into your kitchen design. The roman window shades create a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. Diverse textures of earthy colors woven together provide an airy atmosphere. More room design ideas on our site.
- 3,000+ FABRICS Do you like to be your own interior decorator? Let our team of professional craftsmen and seamstresses build one for you. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has a huge selection of designer fabrics for your custom window treatments. Linen, sheer, silk, embroidered, damask, chevron, striped, polka dot, lace and much, much more. Stop by our showroom and talk to a Certified Interior Designer about your next project. 303.455.1009
- Graber Pleated Shade – Mission Collection – bedroom decorating ideas – this bedroom design includes top down bottom up pleated shades for light control & privacy. The bedroom wall color blends nicely with the shades & the bedding. The high beamed ceiling design makes this bedroom look expansive. Windows Dressed Up showroom north Denver has a large variety of designer window treatments ideas. Get morebedroom decorating & design ideas on our site.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- Graber Composite White Wood Shutters – Arizona Collection. Bathroom decorating ideas. These cafe style shutters above the soaking bathtub allow the lower vanes to remain closed for privacy while the upper vanes remain open for the natural light to shine through. TWindows Dressed Up in Denver has a large showroom of the latest window treatment styles. Get room design ideas for your next project & talk to a Certified Interior Designer. Custom drapes, bedding & hardware too.
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It will clean the toilet and absorb the odor. This site also has 75 other uses for baking soda! – Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- ROMAN SHADE or ROMAN BLIND ULTIMATE OPTION Volari Roman Shade Ultimate option adds a cellular shade on the back, reducing heat & cold transfer by 62%. Ultimate is offered without lining on the face fabric.You have the option to add lining to the face fabric, which provides extra stability & body to many fabrics.The best thermal roman shades & blackout roman blinds too for drafty windows. See more window treatment design ideas on our site.
- Lafayettes Allure Visionaire Transitional Window Shades offer you the privacy of a window shade with the softened view of a sheer without raising or lowering the shade. Yes, I know this picture is sideways. I like it because it reminds me of Mystery Hill, a tourist trap found in the Irish Hills of Michigan & Gatlinburg, Tennessee during the 1960s & 1970s. If you went there, this wouldnt need explaining …. more wall decor ideas on our site