Photo via: goodhousekeeping.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- Turmeric is an all around wonder spice studies have shown it to be a powerful anti-inflammatory, liver detoxifier, anti-carcinogenic and that is just the tip of the iceberg try it in golden milk you will not be disappointed.
- DIY Starburst Mirror – Cheap round mirrors, bamboo skewers, and a few other easy to obtain items is all you need.
- Build yourself this beautiful platform bed and youre sure to have sweet dreams. It offers a sophisticated style youd pay big bucks for in a store, but this bed is easy and economical to build. Its made from pine boards you can get at any home center th
- Make your own headboard for only $50….LOVE this! I have been intimidated by this project for so long, but if you look at the instructions, it is NOT crazy hard!
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.
- Learn to make homemade cake flour. Its very easy and cheaper than buying at stores. You only need 2 ingredients: all purpose flour and cornstarch!
- With a little bit of frog tape and some paint, you can give your bedroom a quick makeover. No- were not talking about the walls! Closet doors are often overlooked but have the potential to be a real showstopper!
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out three easy steps for how to create one on our blog! Click…”