Photo via: allthingscampbell.blogspot.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- Best DIY upholstered bed tutorial Ive found, especially because she makes it easy to disassemble and move! Although Ill do a simpler headboard:-)
- cheap bed frames, cool diy projects, DIY, diy bed frame, diy fabric headboard, diy headboard ideas, diy headboards, diy projects, diy ready, diy tufted headboard, diy upholstered headboard, diy upholstered headboards, do it yourself, fabric headboard, headboard, headboard diy, headboard ideas, headboards, headboards diy, homemade headboards, how to, how to build a bed frame, how to make, how to make a platform bed, how to make an upholstered headboard, make your own headboard, tufted headboar…
- Salvaged planks are lined up to make a headboard with a family photo mounted in the center. The photo can easily be swapped out to match decor changes.
- How to Make a Contemporary Upholstered Headboard for Under $30- greAt idea to do before the holidays! by gabriela
- How to make a custom headboard! Not sure how I feel about upholstered furniture because of the cats but it doesnt seem like it would be that hard to do if done right!
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- Add boards to bottom of box spring, cover in fabric, and add some legs for a new bed frame to update room
- Before and After – upholstered ikea malm headboard!
- The upward angle of the frames should match the angle of the stair in a staircase display, again keep larger frames as the focal point and use smaller ones as an accent – note how the corners of the smaller frames are placed in relation to the dotted line…