Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- victorias secret room!!! I want it sooooo bad!! Scratch that, I need this!!!!!! Love itt(:
- So, Ive gotten a lot of emails about this headboard and I want you all to know it so easy to do on your own! The cost of this was roughly …
- So many do it yourself headboards..I love this one!
- Carmel base w/ blonde highlights. This is what I want for winter hair Kim Howard Guffey.
- I want to jump on this bed.
- Curtain rod to create headboard. I want to do this in combination with a canopy somehow.
- I really want to make my own headboard. This gives some good DIY instructions.
- This is what I want our Master to look like…Cozy, neutral bedroom.
- Purple zebra crib set. I want this soooooo badddd
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- DIY Tufted Headboard. I have been looking for a good tutorial for making a headboard! This might be the one!