Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love everything about this. It looks ilke it could be in the corner of the living room without looking like a toysrus threwup
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- A small breakfast nook but very well done. Love the bench top and table top wood. This nook has a bit of a room-divider feel with the arch overhead and the seat back doing double-duty as a storage niche on the back side.
- She Said…: $30 DIY headboard love it!! Will be trying today. Good job guys!
- Love this basement. I think I actually like the colors for the master bedroom, blues and greys. Benjamin Moore Sylvan mist (blue) and accent wall Storm Cloud gray. like the white dove trim. would be soothing for a master bedroom!
- Tonight will be the third night of sleeping in my newly decorated master bedroom. I dont like to wish time away… but Ill admit Ive checked the clock a few too many times tonight. Yawn. Wishing you sweet dreams my friends. May tomorrow greet you with kindness and may you spread that kindness to everyone you meet. aninspirednest
- DIY. Build this Farmhouse Style Headboard for around $100! It will be the center of your bedroom makeover
- Easy DIY towel rack -super fast, could be cute in kids room for coats/backpacks! Love this tutorail:)
- Love this idea, we have a standard recessed light above our tub, Ill definitely be looking for a chandelier type lighting fixture…great idea!
- How to Clean Your Dishwasher. I will have to do this before I move out of my apt to help me get all my deposit back. A burnt pan got smoky looking black stuff on the walls of it :/
- Ledge display for wall going downstairs – I will print, frame and display pictures this year!
- I am pretty convinced that I will use this screw method for my tufted headboard. DIY Tufted Headboard | Cape27Blog.com