Photo via: brettbara.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thrifty decor chick easy instructions on how to make your own headboard, different shapes, easy tufting and nails for decor
- Ana White. I would love to make this for our bed. These are instructions on how to make this bed frame $120 for materials
- Dont make these mistakes while creating your fabric headboard. Even includes printable instructions so you dont have to keep the post up.
- Make your own headboard for only $50….LOVE this! I have been intimidated by this project for so long, but if you look at the instructions, it is NOT crazy hard!
- I really want to make my own headboard. This gives some good DIY instructions.
- Get the look for less, much less! I made this tufted upholstered headboard for only $20. Come learn how to make your own as well as an easy no sew method to tufting! All at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Love the look of this stenciled headbaord? Find out how to make it on Style Spotters: http://www.bhg.com/blogs/centsational-style/2013/05/13/diy-to-try-stenciled-fabric-headboard/?socsrc=bhgpin051713stenciledheadboard
- So, Ive gotten a lot of emails about this headboard and I want you all to know it so easy to do on your own! The cost of this was roughly …
- There are so many things you can do with paints and stains. Ive been looking for an inexpensive headboard and I love the idea of a chalkboard headboard that you can leave sweet messages to your partner on. -Onyx
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- I showed you yesterday how we built a bed for B and then improved upon some issues such as extending the height. Thats not all I was busy with this weekend. I also re-upholstered his headboard. I bought some real upholstery fabric in Denmark the year before last. It is strikingly similar in color to the fabric that I put on his old headboard that you see here. There is a huge difference in the texture, quality and the new fabric has backing on it that makes it really sturdy. Most of all I …