Photo via: infarrantlycreative.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative DIY in action using Dritz nailhead trim. See how to use it with craft paints to transform old furniture into colorful on-trend works of art. DIY!
- DIY HEADBOARD — How to make a headboard out of an old door
- See how Mark Montano converted a plain old chest into this Moroccan masterpiece! Creative DIY using craft paints & stencils, and Dritz nailhead trim.
- 90 year old door made into a headboard to fit both a king size and queen size bed frame.
- How to make a plain door into a headboard when you cannot find a cool looking vintage one.
- Add crown molding to old door and make into headboard… The idea I was waiting for… I think I will add stenciling or putting fabric in the recesses!
- Awesome DIY detailed tutorial of turning a door into a headboard
- old door repurposed into a headboard! found some old closet doors in our storage that we might just utilize (;
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- The easy, cheating tufted headboard tutorial… this is such a neat idea, especially for an old headboard!
- This rustic-chic headboard was made from an old picket fence. The pickets were cut up into small pieces, cleaned and then refinished in a few different stains. Then the pieces were fitted into a frame made from more weathered lumber.
- Step by step tutorial with images giving instructions on how to make a king size platform bed with a hotel style chevron headboard.