Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You wont believe what the AFTER looks like. Check it out and see how this plain Jane is transformed into a Moroccan masterpiece using a few basic supplies including Dritz nailhead trim.
- You can DIY this Moroccan table using basic craft paints and Dritz nailhead trim. Great looking table that nobody else will have when you customize it yourself!
- Use Dritz nailhead trim to make this fantastic Moroccan table. Great DIY project to create unique looks!
- Creative DIY in action using Dritz nailhead trim. See how to use it with craft paints to transform old furniture into colorful on-trend works of art. DIY!
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- WOW! Check out how Mark Montano made this headboard using Dritz nailhead trim. A fabulous DIY.
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs. Makes it easy to access plugs behind the couch, too, so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it as well.
- DIY Nightstand using Dritz nailhead trim.
- See how Mark Montano converted a plain old chest into this Moroccan masterpiece! Creative DIY using craft paints & stencils, and Dritz nailhead trim.
- DIY Upholstered Headboard – step by step tutorial on how to make you own upholstered fabric headboard with nailhead trim
- A headboard is a great way to make your bedroom look put together! See how to make a DIY Tufted headboard here!
- I showed you yesterday how we built a bed for B and then improved upon some issues such as extending the height. Thats not all I was busy with this weekend. I also re-upholstered his headboard. I bought some real upholstery fabric in Denmark the year before last. It is strikingly similar in color to the fabric that I put on his old headboard that you see here. There is a huge difference in the texture, quality and the new fabric has backing on it that makes it really sturdy. Most of all I …