Photo via: postmarkedparis.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- PVC pipes painted silver make this bed frame look like metal. A piece of a boat sail is stretched across the frame thanks to the addition of grommets and rope.
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- There are so many things you can do with paints and stains. Ive been looking for an inexpensive headboard and I love the idea of a chalkboard headboard that you can leave sweet messages to your partner on. -Onyx
- Before you decide to do a metallic paint on a piece of furniture, it’s important to understand a few things before you even buy the paint. Know What The Final Finish Will Look Like – There is a huge difference between what silver colored spray paint looks like on furniture …
- Step by step tutorial with images giving instructions on how to make a king size platform bed with a hotel style chevron headboard.
- DIY How to make a Slip Cover for a Chair..This link has many other fabulous crafts!
- How to make a Christmas Coffee Caddy, including a cool mason jar hack and DIY Peppermint Coffee Creamer
- How To Make A Diamond Tufted Headboard for under $50, the easy way!!
- A headboard is a great way to make your bedroom look put together! See how to make a DIY Tufted headboard here!
- How to make a DIY Herringbone Headboard
- How To Make A Shelf Storage Bed