Photo via: google.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out three easy steps for how to create one on our blog! Click…”
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- Make your own headboard for only $50….LOVE this! I have been intimidated by this project for so long, but if you look at the instructions, it is NOT crazy hard!
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- 3,000+ FABRICS Do you like to be your own interior decorator? Let our team of professional craftsmen and seamstresses build one for you. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has a huge selection of designer fabrics for your custom window treatments. Linen, sheer, silk, embroidered, damask, chevron, striped, polka dot, lace and much, much more. Stop by our showroom and talk to a Certified Interior Designer about your next project. 303.455.1009
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Carpet cleaner. I used it and it works very well. Youd think with the peroxide that it would bleach the carpet out, but I was at that point with my carpet (it needs to be replaced but we dont have the $$$) where it didnt matter either way. It works! Then I went over it with my steam mop. My carpet definitely looks better!!!
- I showed you yesterday how we built a bed for B and then improved upon some issues such as extending the height. Thats not all I was busy with this weekend. I also re-upholstered his headboard. I bought some real upholstery fabric in Denmark the year before last. It is strikingly similar in color to the fabric that I put on his old headboard that you see here. There is a huge difference in the texture, quality and the new fabric has backing on it that makes it really sturdy. Most of all I …
- I showed you yesterday how we built a bed for B and then improved upon some issues such as extending the height. Thats not all I was busy with this weekend. I also re-upholstered his headboard. I bought some real upholstery fabric in Denmark the year before last. It is strikingly similar in color to the fabric that I put on his old headboard that you see here. There is a huge difference in the texture, quality and the new fabric has backing on it that makes it really sturdy. Most of all I ….
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- With a little bit of frog tape and some paint, you can give your bedroom a quick makeover. No- were not talking about the walls! Closet doors are often overlooked but have the potential to be a real showstopper!