Photo via: yesterdayontuesday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Soak orange peels in vinegar for two weeks in a sealed mason jar. Then pour the vinegar into a spray bottle. Use for cleaning or bug spray. This is great for ants!
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- cheap bed frames, cool diy projects, DIY, diy bed frame, diy fabric headboard, diy headboard ideas, diy headboards, diy projects, diy ready, diy tufted headboard, diy upholstered headboard, diy upholstered headboards, do it yourself, fabric headboard, headboard, headboard diy, headboard ideas, headboards, headboards diy, homemade headboards, how to, how to build a bed frame, how to make, how to make a platform bed, how to make an upholstered headboard, make your own headboard, tufted headboar…
- Use an empty 32oz coffee creamer bottle to store and pour your refillable Kcups easily.
- Christmas Pennant Advent Calendar. Handmade by Peppermint Pinwheels. $135.00, via Etsy.
- How to make a plain door into a headboard when you cannot find a cool looking vintage one.
- do on cardboard with cool fabric for Nick Tutorial: How to make a Fabric Headboard
- 7. Spray paint pinecones for pretty Christmas decor! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- This cool DIY wreath is made with… coffee filters! coffeefilterwreath
- You wont believe what the AFTER looks like. Check it out and see how this plain Jane is transformed into a Moroccan masterpiece using a few basic supplies including Dritz nailhead trim.