Photo via: funsubstance.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3,000+ FABRICS Do you like to be your own interior decorator? Let our team of professional craftsmen and seamstresses build one for you. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has a huge selection of designer fabrics for your custom window treatments. Linen, sheer, silk, embroidered, damask, chevron, striped, polka dot, lace and much, much more. Stop by our showroom and talk to a Certified Interior Designer about your next project. 303.455.1009
- When Avery started crawling, we bought a baby gate for the top of the basement stairs. At the time, I was looking for the least ugly option that would fit the opening. We realized later that not on…
- 90 year old door made into a headboard to fit both a king size and queen size bed frame.
- Table runner of burlap, old doilies and lace scraps
- White linens with cream lace trim and ties.
- How to Fold a Fitted Sheet the Easy Way – angsays.wordpress.com – this really works – its how Ive been folding my fitted sheets for years – then I put it with the flat sheet and a pillow case and put the whole thing in another pillow case. Easy to store on a linen shelf.
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Learn how to freeze celery which is great to keep on hand for soups and stews.
- This caned wingback chair makeover is AMAZING! Come learn how to upholster a chair with the detailed tutorial from Fresh Crush for Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- Thrifty decor chick easy instructions on how to make your own headboard, different shapes, easy tufting and nails for decor
- fantastic tutorial on how to reupholster a chair… Definitely keeping for later!